To promote excellent academics who are at the beginning of their independent research career, Bielefeld University offers two ERC preparative Fellowships in the form of research associate positions for external researchers who are currently not employed at Bielefeld University. These positions will offer successful candidates the opportunity to further develop their independent research and to prepare their ERC Starting grant application with Bielefeld University as host institution. The development of an individual research profile and relevant academic skills are considered part of this process.
The employment is designed to encourage further academic qualification.
You will find further information about the application process here
- salary according to Remuneration level 13 TV-L
- befristet until 30.09.2023 (§ 2 (1) sentence 2 of the WissZeitVG; in accordance with the provisions of the WissZeitVG and the Agreement on Satisfactory Conditions of Employment, the length of contract may differ in individual cases)
- internal and external training opportunities
- a wide range of health, consulting and prevention service
- reconcilability of family and working life
- constant place of work (Bielefeld) without travel activities
- flexible working hours
- job ticket for regional public transport network
- supplementary company pension
- collegial working environment
- open and pleasant working atmosphere